Positive Intelligence®/ Mental Fitness Program
Do you constantly question your decisions?
Do you lack the confidence to act?
Do you suffer from anxiety?
Do you believe you aren’t good enough, smart enough, wise enough – or even enough?
Is your negativity affecting your relationships, your career, your health?
Are you afraid of failing, letting someone down, or looking bad?
Are you wanting more happiness and positivity in your life and career?
If you say yes to any of these then I have an opportunity for you!
Learn to boost your Mental Fitness (PQ)
Just like physical fitness you can increase your mental fitness muscles.
- Increase your awareness of your Saboteurs (the negative messages you tell yourself)
- Redirect your negative thoughts and reactions by stopping the never-ending blare in your mind
- Learn how to reframe your negative thoughts to align with your values and brings in your Sage, associated with positive emotions like curiosity, love, compassion, empathy, creativity
The good news is – you can boost your Mental Fitness (PQ) significantly with practice
PQ is a synthesis of recent breakthroughs in neuroscience, cognitive and positive psychology, and performance science
Mental Fitness Program (PQ)
I have partnered with Positive Intelligence® Inc. to share a 6-week program offered by CEO and Founder, Shirzad Chamine.
Shirzad is the author of the New York Times best-selling book, Positive Intelligence®, and a Stanford lecturer. He’s taken his breakthrough research in neuroscience and data collected from over 500,000 people, to create a 6-week program that helps people rewire their brain for more happiness and success.
The program consists of:
- 15 minutes/day of Coach Challenge and PQ Reps practice on the Positive Intelligence® app
- Watching a 1-hour weekly video
- 30-minute Weekly Pod Meeting to discuss progress, next steps, and questions
- 30-minute coaching call with me to dig deep into how this program can best help you
- Access to the Positive Intelligence® app to continue to increase your mental fitness for an entire year.
Within 6-8 weeks of mental fitness training you should be able to see the results in MRI imaging:
- Increased grey matter in the PQ Brain region, home to your Sage (positive mental muscles)
- Decreased grey matter in the Survivor Brain region, home to your Saboteurs (negative mental muscles)